Toll Free: 866-615-3885
We provide diagnoses and treatment for recreational and elite athletes, both children and adults. Many of these athletes may suffer from a variety of allergic conditions that may affect their performance, including:
1. Exercise-induced asthma/exercise-induced bronchoconstriction
2. Allergic rhinitis (nasal allergies)
3. Sinus disease
4. Exercise-induced anaphylaxis
5. Chronic bronchitis and COPD
6. Food allergies
The William Storms Allergy Clinic provides specific tests to make the diagnosis and provide proper treatment so that the athlete can have improved performance.
We have certain special tests that are not available anywhere else in Southern Colorado, including:
- EVH (eucapnic voluntary hyperpnea) test for exercise-induced bronchoconstriction
- Mannitol inhalation test for exercise-induced bronchoconstriction
- Low radiation in-office sinus CT for diagnosis of sinus disease
And many other tests, which can help athletes at any level.
William W. Storms, M.D.