We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally
identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record
information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie
information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable
information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure
commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card
number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
If you have made a credit/debt card payment via the CAAC online portal and it has been found
that you are due a refund, CAAC will issue a refund via check if:
1. CAAC owes the patient a refund but there is no other account with a balance in which to
2. Co-pay, co-insurance, deductible overpayment
3. Duplicate patient payment received
4. Additional payment made by insurance
5. If the amount of overpayment is $4.00 or less the amount will be credited to your account
for future co-payment or office visits
Refund requests must be made by contacting the CAAC Patient Finance Office at 719-955-6000
Please allow 14-21 days for all checks to be issued.