Toll Free: 866-615-3885
What does our clinic offer?
· Allergy skin tests for nasal allergies, asthma, food allergies, bee allergies, and other allergies.
· Pulmonary function testing to diagnose asthma, COPD, emphysema, and exercise-induced asthma.
· Exhaled nitric oxide testing for asthma, exercise asthma, and reactive airway disease.
· Special types of testing such as patch tests for metals and chemicals, food patch tests, local anesthetic skin tests (lidocaine, etc.)
· Two special types of testing for exercise-induced asthma.
· The Cough Center to diagnose causes of your cough and move forward with specific treatment.
· The Asthma Center; finding causes for your asthma and maximizing personalized treatment based on those causes.
· Allergy immunotherapy (allergy shots) to build up immunity against your allergies for allergic rhinitis, hives, eczema, and asthma.
· Xolair treatment for asthma, the monoclonal injectable antibody. Our clinic is the leader in Southern Colorado for Xolair treatment.
· Xolair treatment for chronic hives; this was just approved in 2014, and we are treating patients who have hives with injectable Xolair.
· Asthma Wellness Program: This is a comprehensive, in-depth look at your asthma with regular office visits to provide education on the cause of your asthma, special treatment, and to follow various parameters of your asthma health.
· Asthma Educator Visits: We have certified asthma educators who work with our patients to maximize their asthma health.
· EVH and mannitol testing for exercise asthma.
· Methacholine inhalation challenge for diagnosis of asthma.
· Oral food challenges.
· Desensitization to flu vaccine and MMR for egg-allergic patients.
· Skin testing for antibiotic allergies.
· Patch testing for allergies to dental appliances, fillings, etc.
Testing For Allergies
Methods Of Treatment
The William Storms Allergy Clinic
Dedicated to the well being of patients throughout Colorado